Why not try this mouth-watering, tender pork sandwich cooked in a slow cooker and served with barbecue sauce. An American favourite, serve on floury baps with coleslaw and crisps, sound tempting? Of course it does!
Easy to make, below is what you will need to make this hearty dish.
Serves: 12 People
- 1 (500g) tub beef stock
- 1.3k g (3 lb) boneless pork spare ribs
- 500 g (1 1/4 lb) barbecue sauce
Prep:15min › Cook:4hr30min › Ready in:4hr45min Simples
- Pour beef stock into slow cooker, and add boneless ribs. Cook on High for 4 hours, or until meat falls apart easily. Remove meat, and shred with two forks.
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4. Transfer the shredded pork to a casserole dish or cast iron frying pan, and stir in barbecue sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through. Pile onto baps and serve.
Finger licking good, you can make this recipe over and over again without you or your guests getting bored of it.