Enjoy one or two of these beauties no matter whether you’re sitting by the poolside, or relaxing at home. Your friends are really going to be coming back for more! Below is what you will need alongside the method.
- 1 c. sugar
- Pineapple wedge, for rimming glasses
- 1 c. pineapple juice
- 1/2 c. coconut rum
- 1 bottle prosecco
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- In a small dish, pour sugar. Rim glasses with pineapple wedges then dip in sugar.
- Pour 1/4 cup pineapple juice and 2 ounces coconut rum into each flute then top with prosecco.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice and a maraschino cherry and serve.
A simple yet effective recipe to suit all.