Important FTC disclosure: Posts with an affiliate note at the top alerting readers to affiliate inks indicate that within the post there are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and buy something, I’ll possibly make a small commission but, don’t worry, you won’t be charged extra for it.
I do not recommend products unless I believe they are of value for you and I believe in them. Your purchases through these links help me work towards earning a small income from providing this information and advice about family travel.
https://www.travellobsters.com is owned and operated by Travel lobsters and may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links or other forms of monetisation.
we use monetisation from these providers
‘As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.’ Except for this disclosure, we will not make any public communication with respect to this Agreement or our participation in the Associates Program. we will not misrepresent or embellish our relationship with you (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, or endorse you), or express or imply any affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.”
https://www.travellobsters.com abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. Any content where we receive money for talking about it will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Travel lobsters is never directly compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the authors. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Travel Lobsters makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained on this website or any sites linked to or from this site.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Travel lobsters. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Travel Lobsters takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Data Protection Law Disclosures
Publishers are obligated to use personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws including, but not limited to, the General Data Protection Regulation. It is the responsibility of each publisher to:
- Identify, disclose, and establish their individual legal basis for the processing and disclosing of data subject’s personal data
- Comply with all applicable transparency requirements for their use and disclosure of personal data including, but not limited to, comprehensive information regarding which cookies are placed by the publisher and VigLink onto users’ computers when a user views a publisher web page or clicks on a publisher affiliate link
- Provide data subjects with all relevant information about how users can opt-out of the use of publisher and VigLink cookies
- Provide data subjects with notification of cookie usage, obtain consent from all data subjects on VigLink’s behalf, and provide data subjects with the option to withdraw consent at any time
- Comply with all data subject access rights requests, correspondence, inquiries, and/or communication. Publishers are required to pass said requests onto VigLink for processing, as required under applicable data protection laws, including requests for access, rectification, restriction, erasure, or portability
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here:
Travel Lobsters / Spain